• ...and so much more!
  • M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    I always liked BowTech bows.

Hey M4M...ever learn how to freakin smile in a picture yet?? haha....(old indianasportsman topic):D

Nope. :D

I haven't been to that site in ages -- too busy to add any more websites to my already full plate. LOL! I've already added at least 4 more good bucks to my wall since that photo thread -- and no smiles in the "hero pics". ;)

Edit: I did go and dig up the January 2006 thread a moment ago that you were referring to. Man, I almost used up my 5 log-in attempts trying to remember my password. LOL! The links for my pics must have changed, as my photos no longer show up.

http://www.indianasportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462

Last edited:

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Nope. :D

I haven't been to that site in ages -- too busy to add any more websites to my already full plate. LOL! I've already added at least 4 more good bucks to my wall since that photo thread -- and no smiles in the "hero pics". ;)

Edit: I did go and dig up the January 2006 thread a moment ago that you were referring to. Man, I almost used up my 5 log-in attempts trying to remember my password. LOL! The links for my pics must have changed, as my photos no longer show up.

Two Officially Scored - Indiana Hunting - Indiana Fishing | IndianaSportsman.com

I havent been there in a long time either. It used to be fun to get banned then pop back up under another name, lol. Bocephus, Hickory Nut, BuckHunter, ect...oh the good ol days... one of my favorite screen names there was Sue P. Cob, Bocephus backwards...haha... I gotta go back now just to mess with Steve some more.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    BTW is the slight nock high costing me too much FPS? ;)

002.jpg

FWIW that's from a shelf shot recurve, using a tab.
    4 in a row like that (last one on new sheet for better photo).

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Second year with my Bowtech Insanity. Don't know how fast but I would like to find out. It seems a lot faster and quieter than the last bow I was using.

UK2K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Bought a Diamond/Bowtech Core this year, specs said 315 FPS. It is super light and set at 72# with a 31'" draw. I don't believe it is hitting 315 FPS especially with the arrows I'm using right now. Maybe because it is so quiet it seems slow cuz my uncle's older PSE is louder and seems fast but shooting them together mine hits first. I'll probably measure after deer season when things slow down..

Top Bottom