How insane do you have to be to call reading and writing "white supremacy" ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We were already aware that math was racist, so knowing how to read would not be far removed from that. I guess this is why the teacher's unions want to concentrate on abortion and tranny stuff.

Worst math scores in the developed world. Soon apparently we will be the most illiterate if the left has their way.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Worst math scores in the developed world. Soon apparently we will be the most illiterate if the left has their way.
    Best way to make a people enslaved is to dumb them down.
    Fortunately people can educate themselves if they wished. The problem is many are brainwashed into believing they don't need an education. When your culture says it's racist to read, write, etc and the white man is forcing his way on you. You're going to choose to stay ignorant.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Best way to make a people enslaved is to dumb them down.
    Fortunately people can educate themselves if they wished. The problem is many are brainwashed into believing they don't need an education. When your culture says it's racist to read, write, etc and the white man is forcing his way on you. You're going to choose to stay ignorant.

That has always astounded me. Don't do well and let the white man win... :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We probably need to go back as far as 1990 to do a reset. I dont remember having these issues back then before they started making all the federally mandated progressive changes to education.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We probably need to go back as far as 1990 to do a reset. I dont remember having these issues back then before they started making all the federally mandated progressive changes to education.
    More like 1979, creation of the department of education. Utterly unconstitutional, as education is not within the powers reserved to the Federal government.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    More like 1979, creation of the department of education. Utterly unconstitutional, as education is not within the powers reserved to the Federal government.
    As I recally it took them about a decade to get their feet under them and start changing things.

But I dont disagree with you.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a few middle school "readers" from the early 1920s. Ones like Idylls of the King(First checked out on April 2,1924 and last checked out in May 17,1946. Kids took care of them apparently. I have tried to get some of my kids(I foster) to read them. None could make sense of them, even those already in high school. I would say literacy has been on a down hill slide for a very long time, even before DOE.
    I had my biological daughter reading things like the Iliad by middle school. She flew through high school in 3 years and had two degrees by the time she was 23. She is not what most would consider brilliant or remarkable, she just had a solid base and I taught her how to critically think(schools certainly didn't).

DefenseInsight

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2024
    Greene County

An English teacher, in a high school in the communist city of Seattle. If it was not actually in the USA I would really not care to much. Crap they do on the east and west coast tends to spread though. This is one insanity that needs crushed and needs to be publicly be called out as insane.
    It isn't insane at all. Not sure why you used that term. The puppet masters are very sane. The useful idiots carrying the water are sane. My question consistently is...why do people keep choosing to use such corrupt systems when they have options?

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    The first sentence of the second paragraph of the linked story was enough for me to quit reading the article..

/cut/ As part of the Black Lives Matter at School Week, /cut/

Top Bottom