• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    So I made the decision to get the shingles immunization today. It's the only day the pharmacist at Walgreens was in to administer it. After he gives me the shot he asks if I am around infants. I tell him as a matter of fact my wife and and I are brand new grandparents. He then proceeds to tell me I cannot hold the grandson for 2 weeks. Due to the fact I could transmit the chicken pox to him. Needless to say I was a bit pissed getting that info after the fact. And I told him that. So I have emailed my primary care doc. And my DIL is contacting their pediatrician to confirm this.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    What is it with your kids and puking? Good God, man, what do you feed those kids?

VD so far is a typical Wednesday for me. I picked up some gifts for the wife from the mall at lunch, but I dunno if we're doing anything special.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I guess a lot of people aren't having a good day.

As I was walking back the office with my pizza, I spotted several folks with bruises and/or dark smudges on the foreheads. I can only assume they told their spouses they forgot, didn't make plans, and didn't get flowers: the result being a cast iron skillet tot the head.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

As I was walking back the office with my pizza, I spotted several folks with bruises and/or dark smudges on the foreheads. I can only assume they told their spouses they forgot, didn't make plans, and didn't get flowers: the result being a cast iron skillet tot the head.

Nice!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    What is it with your kids and puking? Good God, man, what do you feed those kids?

VD so far is a typical Wednesday for me. I picked up some gifts for the wife from the mall at lunch, but I dunno if we're doing anything special.

There hasn't been puking at the house in....several months!

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

:ugh:

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Feel your pain, the week after Christmas my daughter woke up during the night and had puked all over her bed and down the wall. I did the cleanup while my wife took care of her. About 15 mins after that was cleaned up my middle son came out to the kitchen and said he didn't feel well and proceeded to vomit all over the kitchen floor to which I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry. Ended up going through everyone in the house.... good luck!

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Well I gave away my 2 dogs and sold my Harley today so my VD is like a real VD. Terrible days so far! Hope my wife is in the mood tonight to help my blues.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mine's going good....Wife bought me an acoustic bass guitar (that I have to learn to play) and some tighter fitting Levi's in khaki.....She said my brother plays guitar and I like to sing a little so she thought it would be fun....

Ten minutes later I said, "Are you trying to turn me into a 10 year older Avett Brother?

She just grinned.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And for dinner last night she took me to Hooters.....Spur of the moment "we got an hour before dad drops off Biscuit, let's eat out".....We figured every place would be packed and I thought a minute and said, "Not Hooters...You gotta be married 20 years to a cool wife to pull that off..." She grinned and said, "Let's go!..."

Great meal, placed was nearly empty with some guys watching ball games...It was great...We saw another married couple come in and they looked at us and smiled.....They had the same idea...

:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Valentines Day has taken on a different meaning in my household. My wife lost her Mom to cancer a year ago today, so it's now much less about the romantic stuff and more about being there for her and my father-in-law.

Lost my oldest son on my "B" day. I know how that works.

Top Bottom