• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The British government we overthrew imposed onerous restrictions on our daily lives and ignited a war. Very little has changed in the intervening years. We just changed one kings tyranny for a "representative" tyranny. What has changed is the spirit of the people who had these intolerable act imposed on them. How far we've come and how far we've fallen.
    001dr.jpg

Permission required for everything. And someone said they freed the slaves.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I can't imagine the chaos that would ensue if people could do renovations to their own home without a "work permit." :):

Bogus regulations drive me nuts. I dread how much will change just in the next 10 years.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can't imagine the chaos that would ensue if people could do renovations to their own home without a "work permit." :):

Bogus regulations drive me nuts. I dread how much will change just in the next 10 years.

So you mean to tell me the extra room I built in my garage without a permit was illegal? Darn. :):

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009

Agreed. I have to have an impossible to obtain permit to grow a plant for personal use. Talking about hemp, not marijuana, although that should be legal too.

9th Amendment! HELLO!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom