• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    I wanted to go today, but when I got there the line was longer than just about anything I'd ever seen before. I decided against standing for hours in the cold for a chance to get in, but what about all of you who went? Was it really as bad as I thought?

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I got there at 1230. Line was back to main entrance gate on 38th starting to wrap around building. There was still a long line when I left at 530. Oh I got in at 238

ScottyD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I arrived at 2:30, waited in traffic until 3. When I got to the gate I was told they weren't letting anyone else in until people left and the expected wait was 4 hours. I turned around and went home. Pretty bummed as I really wanted an XDm or a Glock.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I was right there with phatgemi, we got there right around 12 and was in the door 20 or so minutes after 2pm.
    it was a waste of time for the most part, I did sell two pistols though!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Got there at 5, got in at 6
    :bs:
    unless you had someone holding a place for you in line, this wasn't possible. I dropped the hubby and my son off at 5:15 at the front gate. The line was from the door, along 38th street to the main entrance and half way back to the round about on the other side, along 38th street the line was at least 5 or 6 guys wide. He called me 30 minutes later to come back and get him and the line was still just as long and he said it wasn't moving much at all. Thankfully he was just selling and didn't have to go in.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I got into the line at 1:10. I was in the door at 3:00. The line was...breathtaking. Just under two hours standing in line. Good thing the sun was shining, the wind was fairly calm and temperature was as high as it was.

brian

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got there around 4:20. The line was down 38th, then back almost to the round about. Just after 5, we got to the corner of the building at 38th. By then, the sun was setting and the wind was picking up. We called it quits and went to get something hot to drink.

Sedanman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Noblesville
    I arrived at 2:45p it took 20 minutes to get to the gate (3:05) where they told me they were not letting anyone else in and turned us around.

beardedbrodel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    West of Indy
    Got there at 1:30. On the door at 3:45. The long line was due to the entry bottleneck. They needed to sell tux outside so you didn't have to wait in line to buy a ticket before checking guns.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I got there at 1pm and made it in the door at 3:20. I was in alley next to front of Pepsi Coliseum in front of West Pavilion. Actually wasn't too bad. Had some good conversations. I hopefully convinced a few people to join INGO. we played "how much do you think He wants for that?"

Lep36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    North side
    We got there at 1:30, left at 1:31. I have been to a lot of stuff at the fairgrounds, including past GS and have never seen a line that long. Might try again Sat.

Top Bottom