• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    i go for about an hour (my plan) but when i get done and back to the truck its like close to 3 hours... time flies when your having fun!!!!!!

bblicharski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    until i run out of ammo, which lately have been trying to keep my spending down, so could be half an hour to an hour.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I go to Wilber-Wright, 40 min drive. I like the morning get there at 8-9am stay to 11am. At least 2hrs, more if I'm shooting the Mosins:yesway: (50yds) and or the shotguns. Like ATF, my shoulder dictates how long I shoot the long guns.:laugh:Then it's time for lunch at the New Castle KFC Buffet after being on a diet all week.:rockwoot:

I thought I was the only one that went shooting at Wilber-Wright and then hit the KFC buffet. Target practice makes me hungry.

I don't spend a lot of time at any range because I load up all my magazines at home before heading out. I just don't like wasting time at the range loading, when I could do it at home.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    About 45 minutes to an hour, if I'm by myself, at my local (5 min. drive) range. 2-3 hours if at Atterbury (1 hour drive). One gun, usually, at the local range (Don't like to do lots of cleaning when I get back. Bring all three centerfire rifles to Atterbury, which is the only reason I go there.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    The range is usually my place so it just depends on if I'm by myself or with several others and what I'm trying to accomplish with that session. Could be 1/2 hr, could be 4 hrs.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    It's not at all uncommon for us to spend 3-4 hours on the range. We make a day of it, and aren't in a rush.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Depends on the number of firearms, amount of ammunition and purpose of day. Sighting in a new scope/rifle tends to take more time than just taking the step son and son-in-law out to shoot for the day. Spent about 2 hours at Roush last Sunday afternoon.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    It depends on what I am there for. I went yesterday for only about an hour. All I was there for was to make sure my laser on my gun was still sighted in after dropping it. And then I put a few tracers through my M1 Carbine just because it was starting to get dark.

Top Bottom