• How many calibers do you own

• Total voters

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    After seeing another thread about consolidating calibers, and another about being in a rut. I thought it might be time to do another poll about how many different caliber weapons do you own, and what are they. I personally like a variety so I dont get bored, and I have never really been mainstream type of person.

My list
    Shotgun
    12 ga
    20 ga
    410 ga

Rifles
    .17 hmr
    .22 short
    .22 lr
    .22 mag
    30-30
    .44mag
    .50 black powder

Revolvers
    .17 hmr
    .22 (multi S,L,LR)
    .22 mag
    .22 jet
    .38 special
    .357 mag
    .44 mag

Auto pistol
    .22 lr
    .357 sig
    .380 acp
    7.62X25
    9 mm
    .40 s&w
    10 mm
    .45 acp

For a total of 23 Different calibers.

Last edited:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Duplicate thread. Search function is your friend.

Unless the thread you're talking about is relatively new, I don't see why the OP has to be chastised for asking this. There are several new members that may want to chime in, or older members might have changed their attitudes towards multiple calibers. Perhaps you should start a thread about how members shouldn't crap up your forum with information previously discussed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Unless the thread you're talking about is relatively new, I don't see why the OP has to be chastised for asking this. There are several new members that may want to chime in, or older members might have changed their attitudes towards multiple calibers. Perhaps you should start a thread about how members shouldn't crap up your forum with information previously discussed.

No chastising.

Just no reason to repeat threads. If all the information is in 1 place its easier for members to reference. If its split into several different threads then the scattered information doesn't make for any real data without first combing it together. That makes it much harder for users. Keeping it simple. Nothing more.

Who pissed in your Wheaties to upset you?

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka

:chillout:

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I've thought about slimming down but enjoy the different calibers for different things. So instead of slimming down I decided to start reloading as I plan on adding a few more calibers to my list in the future.

.22 LR
    .22 WMR
    .223/5.56
    .22-250
    .257 Roberts
    .30 Carbine
    7.62x39
    .308/7.62x51

9mm
    .40 S&W
    .45 ACP

12ga