• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Two... sort of.

I have a S&W 329PD that I carry only when camping out in bear country. Does that count?

Otherwise it's a Sig P365.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Depends on the situation, but basically a Glock of some sort (9 -.40) and I just got a G-23 yesterday, from an INGO Member, and started carrying it immediately, and one spare magazine.

Last edited:

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Two for me... a Sig P365 that I carry IWB year round, then a Springfield XDm 10mm that I carry OWB less often... mainly when doing something like fishing, hiking, etc.

I always carry at least one knife and a high-powered flashlight. I also usually carry a baton in my back pocket when walking my dogs.

Started traveling with more options in my car recently... I now ride with a baton, pepper spray and a backpack with a PCC AR pistol and extra mags.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Browning HP or a S&W 49 day to day. I'll bring a machine gun if I'm expecting trouble.;)

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Glock 19.3, spare mag, and a Rem 380 (in pocket). Wifey took over my 442 since receiving her LTCH. Have a few on standby, but those are most common carried.
    Note: I recently discovered a small hole dug in my back yard, tripped and did a twist with gainer on my right hand-wrist. Just a sprain, with palm and fingers sore. Had to find my left handed G19 holster, done. Only had one vs many right hander's.
    When it happened, I was down and fast. FYI: I read one of Mas Ayoob's books, and realized practice shooting of your primary carry hand should include left hand drills to stay competent. Weak hand draw should be practiced too.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Two right now. Sig P365 most of the time. Glock 19 Gen 5 occasionally, but becoming more frequent.

Will likely add my M&P 40 2.0 compact to the mix when I change uniforms from T-shirts and cargo shorts to jeans and a sweatshirt later this fall.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    None they are all lost in the accident...

ca9814f5e760e8751752da9f6bacc640.jpg

What happens in fight club, stays in fight club.

On a more serious note EDC currently is one of my P365's the majority of the time , with the occasional rotation of one of the Sig P320 X-Compacts in the stable. There are other makes/models that I have holsters for and feel similary comfortable carrying, but all 9mm, striker & polymer from major manufacturers.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Quite an eye opening thread but what I expected. Glock 19C with 19 extra rounds for many years.
    [FONT=&amp][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

CCPLuvr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Elkhart
    Just one, a 1911 CCO in 38 Super. Reading this though has got me thinking that I should have a backup in case my one and only becomes unfaithful and stops performing...

Top Bottom