• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Father of 2 amazing little girls. One turned 3 in Feb...the other will be 2 in Oct....they are the reasons I'm alive today. I also lost 2 to miscarriage...which is devastating....but I really feel for those families who have lost children..young or adult. On a brighter note..."my girls" though neither were present, got daddy a new knife from Brad yesterday for fathers day!

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I have three girls. 6, 13 and 14. Last week I noticed a receding hair line. With everything I go through with them we no longer celebrate Father's Day in my house. Father's Day is now the first day of my MONTH!!! :woot:

By far the best thing that ever happened to me

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I have a 13 year old Daughter that keeps life interesting for this 63 year old Dad...LOL

She got me two new hummingbird feeders for Father's Day. Now can replace the old wore out ones in the front yard.

Happy Father's Day to the fathers of INGO.

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I have a daughter and a son and a step son. I spent time with both my daughter(18) and my stepson(16) today. My son is 23 years old and is serving in the USAF and is currently waiting to be deployed to the middle east again on Wednesday. I got to talk to him by phone today and it was nice but I'd sure like to give him a big hug before he leaves thats for sure!

jon159753

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Avon, IN
    One little 3 year old girl. Happy Fathers day to you all.

BTW the lady told me that she heard a study on the radio. did you know that people spend more on Easter than they do on fathers day.

Top Bottom