• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have one. After a long and misguided disdain for them, I made the mistake of shooting a couple of my buddies, the next day i bought a G22. Can't wait for my second. The lure of the Kool-Ade is strong, beware.

6guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Hobart

G19 and G17

I'm with Nate. Got a G17 originally as my first entry into the GLock world to use as an IDPA ESP gun, but then found a great deal on a hardly used G19...one I'd thought about for car-carry for a long time. That may be the extent of my Glock buying though...unless I just gotta have a 10mm someday.:)

orlandosam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    only 1 Glock 17

I purchased a Glock in 1987 when I graduated college and thought I was going into law enforcement. At the time most thought the gun to be a piece of plastic junk.

Sam

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Lost two of them at the gun shop. Gained a 1911 TRP
    What you really lost was round capacity, two good running pistols and a whole lotta sense!
    You should have kept the two Glocks and had a variety of pistols for different uses and then saved your money to wasted your money on the expensive, non expensive TRP. Who cares how much it costs, doesn't make it better... :twocents:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Unfortunately I'm down to just my G26. I had to sell my G30 to pay for my buying a Kimber Pro-Carry (pre series II) :D. But I will buy more, I need to let the dust settle from recent purchases. My wife is a very understanding, kind woman but I have been trying her patience lately with gun and accessory purchases :D.

Top Bottom