• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    One if in the "I don't know" if they have to ask any qualifiers such as "do muzzle loaders count, does the Encore count for each barrel, how do I count unfinished AR receivers, do I count suppressors etc. Because if you have to ask, then you really don't know how many guns you do have ;-).

Do water pistols, rubber band guns, pocket rockets, tasers, glue gun, soder gun, chaulking gun, and nail gun count? If so I have 8 guns, when I put some funds together I will buy that rivet gun I have always wanted :D

hidesert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    It is really a process of addition and subtraction, flux and hold, hard to get a firm number in any sense. Certainly one, possibly more at any given time but not always.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    NONE.......

of your damn business! why ask an 'innocent question' like this? It's threads like this that just make you wanna slap someone's momma!

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Well I am at work, therefore I can't go count and my inventory list is on a flash drive at home so I don't really know.

Does this mean I have too many?:dunno: Or maybe I suck at counting.:):
    It may be 1 or 100, don't know.

And no I'm not messing with you, I really don't know for sure.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I would agree with that list. Everyone should own a good .22 rifle, shotgun, and centerfire pistol. Yes I have all of these plus the .22 pistol and centerfire rifle. Come to think of it maybe everyone should have 2 of each.

Don't disagree that it is not wise to post a list of what you own. But like I have said before this site is Indiana Gun Owners. So it is a good bet that most of our members own guns. Not sure how many really matters.

I still need to add the centerfire rifle to my list. I have a stripped AR receiver, but never bothered to build it. Mostly because I don't really have any intention on shooting it. The ammo is too expensive and the range I belong to doesn't allow them, so I would have to buy ammo and get another range membership. Not to mention I am just not that big into rifle shooting, I am perfectly happy with my .22lr. Someday I will do it just because I feel that everyone SHOULD have one, just in case.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Well I am at work, therefore I can't go count and my inventory list is on a flash drive at home so I don't really know.

Does this mean I have too many?:dunno: Or maybe I suck at counting.:):
    It may be 1 or 100, don't know.

And no I'm not messing with you, I really don't know for sure.

Actually done the same thing. I keep one copy on a encrypted external hard drive and on a encrypted flash drive. I have pics of all my guns. I've taken close-ups of the S/N, modifications, and any other distinguishing marks on the gun (engraving). Also have a pic of the receipt.

Top Bottom