• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    I lost all mine in a terrible boating accident. Also My dog ate my homework. I own this bridge I want to sell. Did I mention gave mine up for the "Handguns for Hand Jobs." (Reno 911 reference folks)

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Enough to hit any target on my property but due to increasing property taxes I'm not telling how big my yard is...

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Alright, you guys need to quit lyin' about losing your guns in a boating accident. They aren't going to believe me when I tell them that now. You're ruining things here!

I don't have any guns, I am the weapon, and anything else I MAY have in my possession is just and accessory.
    I like this answer :+1:

I can finally join in on this thread.

I own 2! :)

2? When did you get the second one? I saw you bought the Markarov from Britton, when did you get another? Good for you! Keep this up, and you'll be buying multiple safes like Kirk :thumbsup:

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Seems like these boating accidents are a real serious problem in need of a big government solution. I propose that BATF becomes Boats Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms and mandate auto inflating flotation devices on all guns. The devices must be hot pink in color and include a radio beacon and flashing lights. This would be funded through a new plinker antisinker tax paid by boat owners.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Seems like these boating accidents are a real serious problem in need of a big government solution. I propose that BATF becomes Boats Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms and mandate auto inflating flotation devices on all guns. The devices must be hot pink in color and include a radio beacon and flashing lights. This would be funded through a new plinker antisinker tax paid by boat owners.
    :lol2: Rep'ed for that!

Top Bottom