• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Wondering how many stripped lowers INGO members keep on hand and why.
    Are they for planned builds or in anticipation of a possible ban?
    Or is it imprudent to ask at this time?:shady:

I'll start:
    3 plan
    6 ban

What say you?

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Were stripped lowers affected during the last ban? I honestly wasn't into AR building during that time.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I was implying that a future ban may include all serial numbered parts (thus, the gun) able to utilize a detachable magazine. Thus a supply of lowers, which can be completed at a later date for use or sale, may be a worthwhile investment. Last time they banned weapons with certain combinations of features (pistol grip, detachable magazine,bayonet lug, etc).

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I currently have two that are semi planned builds. I always try to buy any I see on here that are at a decent price but they go fast. I'm not really worried about a ban. I just think they are fun to collect.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    LOL, right now there are three stripped lowers & build kits in the basement.

1 is my cousins. I'm waiting for him to come to town so I can assemble it in front of him.

1 is my brothers. I'm waiting on him to sack up and tell his Obama loving wife that actually has this stashed at my house and wants to complete the project.

1 is mine. I'm waiting on my Obama loving communist cousin from Chicago to come to town so I can show him just how big of a joke the gun bans are and what an idiot he is for thinking that they can control legal gun ownership. He already knows I'm a gun owner so any sense of secrecy is already gone.

Otherwise, the rifles are complet, built, fired (alot), cleaned and oiled.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    none. but now i wish i had bought one of the those gimmicky PSA Obama lowers. lol

Call it a hunch, but I'm guessing that they'll have more anti Obama lowers coming soon. When they do, I won't be missing the boat.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I have enough... most of them for ban reasons... I want to be able to give each of my kids at least one AR15 and I'm not taking any chances on a ban screwing that up. I have plenty sitting around to make sure I've got all the kids covered if the lord blesses us with many children. ;)

Top Bottom