How many members are married & how long?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Married 7 years together since June 2001

Met in an aol chatroom that had weekly offline meet n greets at a local bar.
    as far as we know we are the only ones that have lasted beyond the parking lot BJ's.lol

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    52 years. Longer than most of the population has been alive.
    :patriot: THIS is full of awesome! Congrats to you both!

Interesting! How many people are in their "first time" (for both) marriage?
    I'm in that boat, too. Neither one of us had been married before.

First here.....Hand me a Oar.

Seriously, we've had better and we've had worse. We've been richer, and we've been poorer. We've been sicker, and we've been healthier. But through it all we've learned to trust in Jesus. Our commitment to our faith and our belief that a person's word is his bond have led us to remain faithful to that pledge we made 37+ years ago, "'til death do us part."
    :rockwoot:

one year today....hoping many more good ones

CONGRATS.

The spousal unit asked what I wanted for the anniversary...One thing I said was since I've never been there, I wanted to go to 21st Century. I figured he'd say no... But he mapquested it. So, yay! :woot:
    'bout time. You are only 40 minutes away you know! lol

I have to say, reading through this thread makes me smile. Divorce (imo) is the easy way out. It's uncommon anymore to see people stay together and fight for there *other half*.
    Doug and I have outlasted both mine and his parents previous relations. Even after everyone told us we wouldn't.
    I met him when I was 17. He was 27. He and I were both huge into partying when we met. My Mother didn't even fight me on dating someone 10 years older than I. She said he was her last hope to get me on a straight path. Thank god for that, because it worked. Seemed like when we met, neither one of us cared to party anymore and all of a sudden we had a purpose. 9 years later I'm more in love with him than ever.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Hey, GoogleMaps says an hour and 15 minutes! What gives?:dunno:

I hear ya... my mom is on marriage #4 and my dad is on lucky #7.
    Oy.

Mapquest doesn't drive like I do! :D Seriously, I'm pretty certain it won't take that long but come to think about it I was living in FW last time I went.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    My dear Annie....I have NEVER denied that fact. I think your blonde-ness is rubbing off on me! heh! :)

Hey...btw....

Smile today! You my dear are full of awesome.

Top Bottom