• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I try to shoot at least once a week. I was going through 250 - 300 rounds a week, but had to cut back as it was getting too expensive. I now shoot around 100 - 125 rounds per week. That'll go up once my AR is back in action :)

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    All depends on the weather and other things I need/want to do. When I go to my son's house in the country, may go though 50 - 100 rounds of Handgun and Hi-power rifle. At buddy house (also in country) and my club, about the same. Don't make many trip to any when its cold as I am becoming an old man (73 next month) and bones and joints don't like bad weather. Do shoot enough to remember how, quite sure a BG would regret breaking into my house! Still have a lot of fun when I target, but doesn't take as many 30-06 shots to satisfy me as my shoulder says enough sooner! That's when I use my 45 for a while.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I used to go 2-3 times a month, Usually 100 - 200 rounds between the calibers. However, with a newborn in the house, that really prevented me from getting out to do anything anymore. But I am still trying (dont always succeed) to get out at least once a month. Sigh. But since there are no close rifle ranges in Indy, My rifle shooting has been almost non existent.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Lately I've only been able to shoot about 2-3 times a month. Usually load around 200 rounds of rifle and 200 rounds of handgun in magazines and take 100 rounds more of each just in case I want to shoot a little longer.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I've been going every Saturday for a couple months. Going thru about 150-250 rounds at a time. It's all fun, and better than spending it on booze!

MT60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Stroh
    I go once a month or so from late spring through fall. Brother who lives 2 minutes away has a range so no problems there. Don't get many rounds down range in the winter. Between all the calibers I probably burn 150 rounds each time out with .22 getting the biggest share.

Top Bottom