• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    I like to OC my 9 mm when I ride my motorcycle. I am going up to Plymouth tommorow (about 1hr 45 min north of home)and I was considering OC my 9 and my 45 acp. Do you guys think I am asking to get pulled over or is it too much in too many faces? I am mostly intested in the opinions of the guys who belive in OC cause I know what you CC guys will say already but all opinions are welcome. :welcome:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I wont question open carrying because I'm not against it, but why open carry two handguns? I guess it's whatever floats your boat...

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Strap on as many as you want (or own.);)

I'd guess that anyone who would have a problem with multiples would also have a problem with just one.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    I would only open carry 2 guns if my motorcycle looked like a horse...

yeeeehawwww

cowboy.gif

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you normally carry more than one, there's no reason not to open carry more than one. I do it, but I don't open carry everything.

The downside to carrying more than one openly is that you have to worry about retention issues with more than one. Keep that in mind when you make your decisions.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    If you OC/CC on a motorcycle you need two, or multiples of two. That is for balance and proper weight distribution. Consult you owners manual for proper loading and weight limitations.

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    If you OC/CC on a motorcycle you need two, or multiples of two. That is for balance and proper weight distribution. Consult you owners manual for proper loading and weight limitations.

I am looking that up right now

If on a bike just one handgun, but put a shotgun in a scabbard and sling an AR to your back.
    See, I have always thought that would be the thing to do But, I was concerned about legal issues. I would love to have a old cowboy scabard for a shotty or lever action on the bike (steel horse Lol)

No, you want two long colts for that!

I think you have got the vision brother I may have to go shopping.:rockwoot:

Unfortunatly I did not get to go today Dad got sick. But I am defenatly making to trip tommorow or next Sat. God willing and the creek don't rise.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll stay out of the OC/CC debate. I do want to point out that in the event of an accident, that will be one more gun to lose. Whether lost by the roadside or taken by officers, you won't be allowed to carry in an ambulance.

Top Bottom