How many think this forum is gov't monitored?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Pretty sure they're looking at my posts. On the bright side, the white van that was always parked in front of my house is gone.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Everything is recorded, scanned, passed through the computer algorithms and searched for anything "suspicious" like mentioning you believe in the constitution.

Then you get classified as a future terrorist, according to Diane Feinstein and the IRS shows up and takes all your stuff.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I don't think it's monitored. I guarantee it. I've met some of them. Why the heck do you think the mods are so quick to ban people who bring up the "R" word?

You dont have to become a member to monitor a site. You think only teenage liberal crazy hackers can get into a sight and look at stuff? Its real simple, they can look at anything they want, they can get your IP addresses from the internet company you use, thereby getting your actual address. The chinese gov't has the ability to hack into our gov't secured servers and you dont think our gov't can get into a little old site like this? hmmmm

Top Bottom