• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Just wondering.....

When I voted, a guy in line outside the building already had an "I voted sticker". They let him still go in and vote.........

I guess Chicago politics is expanding.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    They digitally scanned my DL when I signed in. Signed the i-whateveritwas then got my ballot.

There were 17 nuns ahead of me.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    People don't even have to show up to vote once in order for thier vote to be recorded in chicago, a very efficient system. When the vote gets recorded multiple times it works even better.;)

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My county can't go with the scanning thingies. Then they won't be able to stack the vote.

I hate Funcie.

A friend of my dad's held a county office in Madison Co. when I was growing up. He told my dad that the first time he ran, the county Democrat boss told him before the election exactly how many votes he would win by in order to emphasize who he really owed his victory to.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just wondering.....

When I voted, a guy in line outside the building already had an "I voted sticker". They let him still go in and vote.........

I guess Chicago politics is expanding.

I have 4 "I voted" stickers on my wallet going into the poling place. I voted 5 times? :rolleyes:

Spent a lot of money on that wallet but got what I paid for since it has lasted 4 elections up to today.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Once of course. They checked my ID, then checked me off the list for my district. Seemed fair at the time...I never understood the flack over having to show an ID and prove who you are and only voting once.

Balarrison

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2016
    Columbus
    My first time voting, and first time my county has allowed people to vote anywhere in the county. I was also surprised at the number of people on the presidential ballot who aren't running.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    St.Joseph county put a 2nd electronic counter inside of the voting machines this year.I will know tomorrow if the bean counters are honest or not.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    ...I never understood the flack over having to show an ID and prove who you are and only voting once.
    Because minorities aren't capable of getting an ID. ER, uh, I mean, if YOU think minorities should be inconvenienced by making IDs mandatory, then YOU are a racist. (or, so the story goes.) It's nuts, but that's the argument. "No Poll Taxes in this modern era. So what if you have to pay one when you buy a gun.... guns are different."

We should be purple thumbing it just like Iraq. Anyone and everyone can vote once. Cuts down on sticker fees too. Or are those racist?

Top Bottom