• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    There are several times I have reached for my gun but never actually needed to touch nor draw it. I would like to think I've been lucky so far. I hope that I never have to use my gun in self defense to take a life and that the only time I shoot is at the range, but if the time comes, I will be ready

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I've never had to draw my weapon....thank God, but...I do enjoy going to Mickie D's dismounting it from it's holster and showing it off to all the kids in the place...especially with 5 year old girls!!

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Every now and then.
    Yesterday, while talking to a clerk at a nearby shop, I found he had to reach into the drawer for his recently, but the potential suspect, reversed course and left in a hurry. ( More complicated than just that sentence implies, but it sounded like he was within 2-3 seconds of a robbery.)

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    While I have never had to draw in a situation as a civilian, my wife has used (not fired) a shotgun at home before. A strange truck pulled up in the driveway, and just sat there for several minutes without anyone getting out. She stepped out onto the front porch with shotgun in hand, but not pointing it, and the truck took off. Turns out it was the county tax assessor, had the wrong address.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    While I have never had to draw in a situation as a civilian, my wife has used (not fired) a shotgun at home before. A strange truck pulled up in the driveway, and just sat there for several minutes without anyone getting out. She stepped out onto the front porch with shotgun in hand, but not pointing it, and the truck took off. Turns out it was the county tax assessor, had the wrong address.

Gotta keep them there government people off your property!!!! :draw::ar15:

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN

Several years ago I got a new rifle and added a scope. I was going out to shoot it and make sure the scope was all set. As I walked out the door with the rifle in my hands I looked up and saw two men, in suits, getting out of a car in my driveway. They didn't say a word, just dropped back into the seats and took off. I don't know who they were, never saw them again.

BIGKAT9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Valpo.
    Fanny pack. Nice. Nice.
    Well as i said 14yrs ago ,what else can i do had on a tee shirt an shorts an flip flops .With my body style iwb carry does not work no ass to hold up shorts so belt is so tight can barley get one finger in let alone a weapon.I always knew that the droppy pants would be in style but didn't know it would take 45yrs.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Well as i said 14yrs ago ,what else can i do had on a tee shirt an shorts an flip flops .With my body style iwb carry does not work no ass to hold up shorts so belt is so tight can barley get one finger in let alone a weapon.I always knew that the droppy pants would be in style but didn't know it would take 45yrs.

So with no ass, how does the fanny pack stay up?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Well couldn't think of any other questions to ask an i thought this would be better then just short reply ,an the fanny pack was 14 yrs ago.Just wanted to contribute.

There's nothing wrong with your question or your fanny pack usage. I think it's a valid question. Many of us carry guns, it's only natural to want to know if anyone has ever had to use one.

I actually carry my SP101 in a fanny pack when I ride my bike on the trails. Less chance of losing it if I wreck or fall off my bike. The fanny pack may not be fashionable but it is very functional.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom