• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    How many weapons do you carry on you at any given time?
    I normally have a firearm and a knife of some type. However, today I picked up a G26 and thinking of carrying it on ankle as well.
    Minimum 1 gun, 1 knife + a second in my BOB and a collapsible baton in my BOB.

There is always a BOB either in my car or in my home. Eventually I will put another gun in my BOB.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    No teens with teenfeetsmell hanging out at your house, eh?
    Wanna borrow some?

I'll pass on that but thanks for the offer. I've got enough of a problem with the 6-7 year old combat boots, that have seen plenty of wear, that I always have in my truck and a couple old pairs of tennis shoes I've had for far too long.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Newbomb's photo gives me flashbacks of boot camp.. we'd do that in circles around the squadbay for hours.

If not with rifles.. they'd make us carry our footlockers.. which was much worse than what you see here.

:D

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    No problem. If you change your mind...I'm right here. I've got access to about 10 pair (randomly alternating... either gender...usually can be found in front of my fridge or pantry).
    Okay, so the fridge and the pantry are out. You keepin' the good stuff in the gun safe? It's either that or you're too darn nice. :):

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    one gun & one knife. I do have a little 2 shot .25 derringer I could carry in my pocket though. i always figured worst case scenario a hole in my pants & a dead bg is better then a robbed/dead me.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    How many weapons do you carry on you at any given time?
    I normally have a firearm and a knife of some type. However, today I picked up a G26 and thinking of carrying it on ankle as well.

Monday - Friday 0600 - 1800 Walther P99 on the hip, Walther PK380 under my shirt attached to my vest, OC, ASP, and my Leatherman on my belt.

Out of those hours, One of Walthers listed above, ASP OC personal defender and my Leatherman.

Link to the ASP OC personal defender.
    http://asp-usa-demo.com/bookpages/pdf/086.pdf

Top Bottom