• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Glad everybody is okay. But I can't help but think that there is another story just waiting to be told when you try to convince the Insurance agent what happened! Were all pullin' for Ya.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    sorry no pics. i should have thought of that. i guess since i was sick and all the dramma it was the last thing in mind.my wifes a member here feel free to send her some driving jokes. emfloyd

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Oh my. I wish I read this last week. I too am glad everyones ok and am still laughing. I hope your insurance agent has a sense of humor. rep points for emfloyd just for being married to originalhonkey.

james e

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    bad day

i laughed to when i read this.sorry but it was a funny story.glad everybody ok. i hope you have a better day.

apovinelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Indy
    I have bad news for you...it runs in the family...and if history proves itself...its only going to get worse as she gets older...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thread revival! At least it was still fresh... :dunno: :D

Heck of a story. Glad to see you have a wife that also has a sense of humor! :thumbsup: My wife would have broken down into some sorta depression and never drove again. She's TERRIFIED of accidents...

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Thread revival! At least it was still fresh... :dunno: :D
    Eh... it was only a week old. He's a new guy so I don't blame him for "finding it" and reviving it.

Its when the new guys find threads that are over a year old and revive them. How do they even find threads that old? Are they just reading that far back into the forum history? Must be pretty bored or have lots of free time.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Eh... it was only a week old. He's a new guy so I don't blame him for "finding it" and reviving it.

Its when the new guys find threads that are over a year old and revive them. How do they even find threads that old? Are they just reading that far back into the forum history? Must be pretty bored or have lots of free time.

They might have used the search function and came across something the couldn't resist to post in. ;)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I don't know but, the answer may be in the FAQ.

(waiting for it) :D

John-mccain-whaaa.jpg

"INGO has a FAQ???"

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    My day has been crazy too. I just started night shift this week so I am ready to go to sleep as soon as I get home but I can only sleep for an hour antil we have to get up and get everything ready for the 3 kids we homeschool as well as our 3 kids. I had to do dishes:noway: and check over the lesson plans then finally to bed I go.
    I was finally asleep and then after an hour or so I get woke up to my wife saying the toilet is clogged so fixed that and back to bed again. I slept antil my wife woke me up to a plate of lunch at 12:00pmish. I ate then back to bed for about 30 minutes antil woke up to my little 16 month old hitting me in the head with his new favorite toy which is a plastic sword. So now I have gave up on the idea of sleeping antil right before I go to work. I have my kids help pack ruck sack which they love to do then a knock at the door. It is the neighbor girl who likes to come over and talk to my wife, she looks up to her. Well then the neighbor girl goes into the kitchen to play with my little son and all of the sudden she goes into a grand seizure. I did not even know she was epileptic but I knew what to do since I am medically trained and my wife happens to also be epileptic. The seizure subsides and then we drive her home and by this time my kids are hyped up and ready to play with dad so after an hour of them pummeling me I lay in bed to a finally peaceful two hours of sleep. Then it is off to work I go. I am now 30 minutes from going home and I cant wait. Sorry for the long post but hope everyone has a good day today.

Top Bottom