• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    You do know that I'm to the right of you, advocating for more Liberty, smaller government, and a subordinate government, right?

Does this not appeal to you?

While those things may appeal to me, anarchy does not. And if you become,"collateral damage", any thoughts you may have held on the subject become moot. Or as the worm said," Don't much matter whether you catch a fish or not,once you been used for bait you ain't much good for nuthin nohow". :D

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    So nobody can complain about the government, huh?

Why have elections or debates during elections? Is this entire board supposed to be a "we love it just the way it is" fest?

no one has to love it the way it is. but you have two options. do something to make it better, or stfu. your constant whining and "oh woe is america" isnt getting anything fixed anywhere.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    no one has to love it the way it is. but you have two options. do something to make it better, or stfu. your constant whining and "oh woe is america" isnt getting anything fixed anywhere.

I can't get you people to go about fixing what's broken until you understand what's broken.

Right now, many of you are off on a wild goose chase, complaining incessantly about Obama. You still celebrate and admire the biggest and most dangerous part of the government.

If I were to set out, right now, about fixing the country, many or most gun owners would be against me.

Nothing gets fixed until we all understand the problem.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I can't get you people to go about fixing what's broken until you understand what's broken.

Right now, many of you are off on a wild goose chase, complaining incessantly about Obama. You still celebrate and admire the biggest and most dangerous part of the government.

If I were to set out, right now, about fixing the country, many or most gun owners would be against me.

Nothing gets fixed until we all understand the problem.

i dont complain incessantly about anything. like i said earlier, i either fix it, or i just deal with it.

i am curious as to what you feel like the "problem" is however.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    no one has a gun to your head making you stay here. bye.

I do, in fact, do something about what makes me unhappy about the government, taxes, etc. I write and talk with my elected officials about my concerns, and I vote in a manner that reflects those concerns.

I guess that my taxpaying butt doesn't have that privilege, as you would consider it crying and complaining. If I would happen to open my mouth to others about it, particularly on this board, I still must be crying and complaining. Because of my complaints, as well as the manner I express such, you invite me to leave MY country.

The next time you offer disapproval of some matter, perhaps I will label it as crying and complaining, and then suggest that "no one has a gun to your head making you stay here. bye."

If you can't stand anyone voicing their respective opinions in an acceptable manner, without you being intolerant of the same, I suggest that it's you with the real problem.

So run along now and take your intolerant temper tantrum with you.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I do, in fact, do something about what makes me unhappy about the government, taxes, etc. I write and talk with my elected officials about my concerns, and I vote in a manner that reflects those concerns.

I guess that my taxpaying butt doesn't have that privilege, as you would consider it crying and complaining. If I would happen to open my mouth to others about it, particularly on this board, I still must be crying and complaining. Because of my complaints, as well as the manner I express such, you invite me to leave MY country.

The next time you offer disapproval of some matter, perhaps I will label it as crying and complaining, and then suggest that "no one has a gun to your head making you stay here. bye."

If you can't stand anyone voicing their respective opinions in an acceptable manner, without you being intolerant of the same, I suggest that it's you with the real problem.

good points

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    This is the internet, everyone... well most, think that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

I am saddend that some can't let others have their own views on things....... I see it a lot on this site......... not all agree with me, not all agree with Ranger, not all agree with others but we all still get positive reps for our comments......

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business

+1

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    not all agree with me, not all agree with Ranger, not all agree with others but we all still get positive reps for our comments......

If only. Savage Eagle gave me negative rep for denouncing the cops who pointed a loaded gun at his head, for several minutes, with their finger on the bang switch, while he was doing nothing wrong.

I got negged by him for sticking up for him and for criticizing the people who had him one muscle twitch from a grave.

Strange world.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    If only. Savage Eagle gave me negative rep for denouncing the cops who pointed a loaded gun at his head, for several minutes, with their finger on the bang switch, while he was doing nothing wrong.

I got negged by him for sticking up for him and for criticizing the people who had him one muscle twitch from a grave.

Strange world.

Positive rep back to make up for it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can ya please not "cr**" all over the thread with your fighting back n forth. Take it to PMs or just ignore each other. This thread was meant to show all a way to ensure you stay ALIVE if you are in a gunfight and the cops are now on the scene. It's NOT the only way to stay alive but give us all food for thought on what to do after the fact.

By some of you "cr*****" all over it you are going to get it locked and then the rest of the group and even new comers may not get a chance to learn something that they may one day have to use.

Please think of the rest of those that do want to learn about this topic. Thanks!

GLV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Loganport
    Training

Just not really a fan of the 'Sul' position and especially not in this sort of situation, :noway:

All of my training has emphasized not having a gun in your hand when the police arrive.

I realize we have lots of 'experts' here, and I admit to being just and old student, but if I should ever be involved in a shooting incident, I will not have a gun in my hand when the police arrive--in fact both hand will be empty, no wallet, cell phone, etc, etc, etc.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GLV I think from the article it was based on the assumption that you just shot the BG and police have just arrived so the emphases was you were not given time to drop anything. Granted there is a blurp on there that a possible option is to toss the weapon as soon as the police call you out and to NOT turn around with a gun in your hand.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    When I took my CCW class, the cop said to have the gun holstered when they arrive on the scene. They'll give you instructions what to do next.

This cop also said that you should only use your gun in a situation where you'd be happy to go to jail because the alternative would be being dead. YMMV.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Can ya please not "cr**" all over the thread with your fighting back n forth. Take it to PMs or just ignore each other. This thread was meant to show all a way to ensure you stay ALIVE if you are in a gunfight and the cops are now on the scene. It's NOT the only way to stay alive but give us all food for thought on what to do after the fact.

By some of you "cr*****" all over it you are going to get it locked and then the rest of the group and even new comers may not get a chance to learn something that they may one day have to use.

Please think of the rest of those that do want to learn about this topic. Thanks!

I nominate jediagh for mod status.

As for the OP, isnt this stuff common sense?:dunno:

Top Bottom