• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I watched a video some years back that showed a news man that took a shot from a 38 or 357 while wearing a vest and he cussed and ran around just like a guy that had been shot. It was funny.

It makes you wonder what people think is going to happen. Oh, I have a vest on and a bullet can't hurt me. Why not take the vest off and shoot it. Then see what happens to the vest before you have some one shoot you with it on.

I my self am not going to let anyone shoot me with a vest on or off with out me shooting back. You see some of the dumbest stuff one the web.

What goes wrong in your head to think that it is a good idea to let someone shoot you. Then the guy that did the shooting. What was going on in his head to think it was no big deal to shoot this guy because he said you could.

After you look at stuff like this do you really think everyone should have a gun? As I have said before some people need a keeper. This is just food for the anti gun people. We are doing stuff like this all the time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom