• Total voters

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I rarely carry a BUG, but do have LH holsters for them to train with. The other reason is to be ahead of the game in case of primary hand injury or failure.

Well worth a watch of the parts and accessories section of the classifieds for weak hand holsters or even placing a WTB add for the same. Might be surprised what folks have laying around that they could part with inexpensively for the asking.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I've currently got enough belt line to carry strong, support, two spare mags, phone, (small) fixed blade, and a CAT-T...* I've got a backup holster for my EDC and BUG for when I have breakage. Holsters for multiple locations for different EDC and BUG.

As my belt line shrinks, the more I'll be depending on my Duluth Fire Hose cargo and 5.11 cargo pockets. I may end up using my ankle rigs more frequently as my ability to access them improves.

* VERT jokes (not jokes) that I'm going to Mogadishu. I explain that I'm not, however (as Tom Givens says) a fight is a "come as you are" event.

Top Bottom