• ...and so much more!
  • On average how often do you shoot?

• Total voters

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Being retired,I do have more time for shooting----------------some years ago I shot trap---3 evenings weekly,and every weekend(registered)-----now,not so much trap,maybe one time a week,skeet,one time a week-------rifle, pistol one or two times a week------------throw in some pheasant hunting and turkey hunting-----maybe a day or two after ducks,geese,and rabbits---------------at my age ,the cold weather bothers me,so that slows me down in the winter---(but there is a new indoor range in Anderson)

tallend

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Once a month just because work gets in the way...but that's an average over the last 40+ years...lots of bullets downrange. Sometimes, when it was for work, it was much much more.

Marksman2019

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Northern IN
    That's a sentiment that most of us share. Given the money and property, I could easily find myself shooting daily.

I could easily see myself shooting daily considering I have access to approx. 65 acres of land. Unfortunately as a 19 yrs. old college student it's difficult to find the funds to support my shooting habits.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My shooting revolves around new guns and things too... Iv'e shot 3 times since Wednesday and I will be shooting tomorrow too... I have to say every couple of weeks but sometimes I will shoot 2 or 3 times in that one week/weekend or something. So it's not like I am shooting 25 times a year give or take... Just such fluctuation with many factors.

lf19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Maybe once a month in the winter due to poor ventilation inside. At least once a week when it is nice outside.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    36 times a year or so. I think it was 38 last year. I like to keep track to make certain I'm getting "value" from my range membership.

Top Bottom