• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • josh052084

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Married at 25 in 2010 been with her 8 years prior. Great girl great shooter. If you dont live together I would recomend that for a few years to see if you can stand eachother all the time. Its hard work no lie.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    Which time? First time I was 20 and my wife was 18. She was of legal age but I had to have my dad to sign for me because is was not 21. Not old enough to legally drink or get married but old enough to vote and go to 'Nam.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County

I am now 50 and my kids are 6 and 9. People sometimes think I’m their grandpa. :fogey: :lmfao:

Same here. 37. She was 31. 13 years later we have 3 kids, 8, 10, 12. My son was the last and she asked me if I wanted to try for another boy. I told her that I didn't want to be retired when I kicked the last one out of the house. :fogey:

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Married at 16. Lost her in '85 in an auto accident. Great 18 years together.
    Tried it again in '97. Didn't work out so well. Happily single since 1999 and plan on staying this way.

That one broke my heart man.

Glad you're happy. A lot of people view being unmarried or widowed as somehow being less worth living. Couldn't be farther from the truth. It's just another state of living.

Anyway, not that I'm some expert. I've never held onto a woman for more than 8 months so.....
    Well I guess that makes me an expert on being single. lol

Top Bottom