• ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    That happened in, what, 2011?

Sure, he's got a prior for building a bomb. Sure he's got a prior for manufacturing his own NFA items. Just a run of the mill non-violent drug dealer. Gun owners are always good guys and the government is always evil.

They are when you're a felon. See his priors.

So why doesn't the police act like the master in the parable of the talents and hand it out to the good servants saying, "well done good and faithful servant..."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry, I didnt notice, is there an expiration date on articles?

Should I also throw out my copies of old books because they are expired too? :):

I'm wondering what you were looking at / for that led you to the small article.

I'm worried you might have a McGruff fetish.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm wondering what you were looking at / for that led you to the small article.

I'm worried you might have a McGruff fetish.

First you start with Anime, then that devolves into Hentai, Then to furryism... Next thing you know you are watching McGruff videos. Its a horrible, horrible downward spiral. Is there any end?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm downright scary. Or rather my service dog is...

This is Brandy laying peacefully beside me as I enjoy some Papa John’s pizza after my VA appointments. See that door in the background? A this dude walks in. His eyes fixated on Brandy, and he froze right in the doorway. Standing there... maybe 45 seconds... holding the door open... trying to decide how bad he wanted pizza today. Same look on his face as if he’d seen a western diamondback. I just shook my head in disbelief, and he finally summoned up to courage to come in. Well done brave sir.

87975526_2511474489101029_3717111607038312448_o.jpg

Plus I'm normally packing.

Just wasn't at the time because I had come from the VA where they don't allow it.

Oh, and I support President Trump, so If I'm not at least scary... I'm deplorable.

I'm old, fat , and walk with a cane, but I am a white Christian
    cis-gendered male. (can't believe I just used that term)

That's all you need to be scary these days.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I'm downright scary. Or rather my service dog is...

This is Brandy laying peacefully beside me as I enjoy some Papa John’s pizza after my VA appointments. See that door in the background? A this dude walks in. His eyes fixated on Brandy, and he froze right in the doorway. Standing there... maybe 45 seconds... holding the door open... trying to decide how bad he wanted pizza today. Same look on his face as if he’d seen a western diamondback. I just shook my head in disbelief, and he finally summoned up to courage to come in. Well done brave sir.

87975526_2511474489101029_3717111607038312448_o.jpg

Plus I'm normally packing.

Just wasn't at the time because I had come from the VA where they don't allow it.

Oh, and I support President Trump, so If I'm not at least scary... I'm deplorable.

Beautiful dog. She is large for a female Shepard.

Top Bottom