How Stupid, They Think They Are With ANTIFA, Nope...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A 20 something giving thumbs up to the mob outside his window finally gets noticed, they break out all his windows while he yells "we're on your side", his pledged allegiance was met wth another rock, nope, you are not.

In California a business owner pleaded that this would get Trump reelected, her store was looted anyway, nope, you are not.

Many stores are placing signs that say "black owned" in hopes of avoiding damage and looting, nope, you are not.

Most of the major stores that have been so destroyed are leftist corporations, known for virtue signaling, nope, you are not.

These people do not understand the dangerous monster they are abetting to be unleashed and that it does not care if one virtue signals support for them.

I would never think that I could don the right clothes, learn a hand sign or two and just tell the gang I was joining them, not going to happen. What on earth makes these folks think that they are part of the dangerous ANTIFA gang?

A Reuters reporter whines "I'm here to tell your story", they beat the crap out of him, nope, you are not...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...b-beats-reuters-photographer-dc-street-video/

Cracker

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hanover
    [video=youtube;HhoUQgO2Riw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoUQgO2Riw[/video]
    NSFW

Patiently waiting on Antifa to head towards rural locations.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A 20 something giving thumbs up to the mob outside his window finally gets noticed, they break out all his windows while he yells "we're on your side", his pledged allegiance was met wth another rock, nope, you are not.

In California a business owner pleaded that this would get Trump reelected, her store was looted anyway, nope, you are not.

Many stores are placing signs that say "black owned" in hopes of avoiding damage and looting, nope, you are not.

Most of the major stores that have been so destroyed are leftist corporations, known for virtue signaling, nope, you are not.

These people do not understand the dangerous monster they are abetting to be unleashed and that it does not care if one virtue signals support for them.

I would never think that I could don the right clothes, learn a hand sign or two and just tell the gang I was joining them, not going to happen. What on earth makes these folks think that they are part of the dangerous ANTIFA gang?

Edtior of a North Carolina progressive rag stunned when the rioters she was supporting trashed her office, nope, you are not...

Top Bottom