• Status
    Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Well I just want to say one last thing and then I’m going to permanently leave this thread. It’s been fun I did my part I didn’t expect anybody or at least not very many to understand...at least I tried. I think most you people are probably decent people but your misslead...you are truly sheeple. The government has condition you to the degree that you’re FUBAR!

Now for your entertainment I will grant you the privilege of witnessing my banishment coming soon to a theater near you thank you everyone...bye !!!

I hope this makes your task easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqe-mr_zBdg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Eisen - good luck with the protest. If you plan to send a letter or make a phone call to express your opinions and concerns, make sure you talk directly to an elected official. Anyone else will just be mildly annoyed and irritated by you before they laugh at you.
    I am 100% in support of Constitutional Carry, but I had no problem paying a one time fee for my lifetime LTCH. Because it's the legal way to carry a handgun for personal protection. Hmm, seems you accepted it when you paid for yours. It's also your right to make an irrational decision and that is what most here see you doing.
    As for calling people out as having no balls or calling people slaves to the government and conditioned to settle for scraps and somehow implying that you are more enlightened than the rest of us...you have lost your tiny mind! If you want to make a statement by giving up your LTCH then do it, stop talking about it.
    Or grow up and accept that the fee (no we shouldn't be required to pay to exercise our right) is a small price to pay to carry a handgun legally.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well I just want to say one last thing and then I’m going to permanently leave this thread. It’s been fun I did my part I didn’t expect anybody or at least not very many to understand...at least I tried. I think most you people are probably decent people but your misslead...you are truly  sheeple. The government has condition you to the degree that you’re FUBAR!

Now for your entertainment I will grant you the privilege of witnessing my banishment coming soon to a theater near you thank you everyone...bye !!!

z6ezPO1.gif

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well I just want to say one last thing and then I’m going to permanently leave this thread. It’s been fun I did my part I didn’t expect anybody or at least not very many to understand...at least I tried. I think most you people are probably decent people but your misslead...you are truly  sheeple. The government has condition you to the degree that you’re FUBAR!

WORST MELTDOWN EVAH!!!!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I think we should all go to the Statehouse to publicly burn our cards and have a sit in.

I'll bring my drum....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's a handy lie dealers tell people so they can try to sell them financing. There's no requirement to run a credit check. There is a requirement to report cash transactions over $10k, but that doesn't require a credit check. The business fills out a 8300, and that's that.

That one's a joke, right?

Also, facial recognition sucks and we do need warrants for most anything related to cell phones (well, a subpoena will also work for some of it). License plate readers do work, though. They are pretty limited locally as there's not many of them and they are attached to police cars.

Ok I didn't know about the form. Got me there. I avoid financing and I just used cashiers checks so maybe they did the form without me knowing. I was just gonna bring them cash for the last 2 we purchased but was told they'd need to run a credit check by law. Nope, my **** is locked up snakes.

I don't know how well your facial stuff works or doesn't but the technology is out there. And also there has been a court ruling already, pardon me I don't have that info commited to memory, that basicly allowed law enforcent to collect certain cell data without any warrants ECT. This wasn't from some fringe site either, it was a legitimate article about a real case.
    And no I'm not joking about the rfid readers in the tires. You'd probably have to be someone very special For the feds to go to that length but they have the ability.
    It doesn't matter though because the ability to track modern cars is there now courtesy of laws and automakers complying.
    I'm sure you do enough interagency work BBI that you see some scary thinggs with regards to freedom or anonymity, I'm more speaking about what federal agencies can do and I'm quoting info from people more knowledgeable than me with no reason to lie.
    Hell,people laughed when "conspiracy theorists" were telling people the police and feds could turn on your cell,phone and camera without you even knowing it and listen and watch. Until the FBI had to release documents showing they did it to the mob thanks to the freedom or information act.
    Now cell providers have manufactured things inside of modern phones to make it even easier for them. Everyone is bought by the government.
    Whether they bug you posing as the phone company or a repair service ECT, or listen in through your onstar or your smart tv or Alexa or whatever, they got you if they want you. There is NO privacy in today's world.
    I used to care. I don't any more. If they wanna see me whacking off or taking a giant **** or other boring things I do whatever. I'll fight against it but the government will do it illegaly anyways so what's the point.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    [FONT=&][FONT=&]Well, I’m looking forward to contacting the ISP and telling[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&][FONT=&]them to cancel my LTCH. It’s just the first step of the legal and peaceful protest[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&][FONT=&]process. They are not going to like that I tell them when I do it either. Also, I have others who are going to do the same.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&][FONT=&]The resistance will be heard….but only understood by an enlightened few. Most[/FONT][/FONT]of you can’t understand and that’s okay. You do the best you can as slaves to [FONT=&][FONT=&]the government. You are conditioned to settle for scraps. Laugh and mock all[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&][FONT=&]you want. Most of you talk of how the government will never take your guns without[/FONT][/FONT] a fight…reality is if they came most of you would give them over out of [FONT=&][FONT=&]fear. You people are not revolutionists just sheeple…you lack the “spirit of[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&][FONT=&]the founding fathers”.[/FONT][/FONT]

I think you're going to be underwhelmed with the response you get when you call or write. If you think you're going to have a government official beg and plead with you to not give up your LTCH, I'm afraid you're in for a let down. I could be wrong. Personally, I hope you tape it and upload it to youtube...maybe you're on to something and your example will inspire us all.

It could happen.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This thread was a social engineering experiment. It was Mickey Mouse level to twist your little INGO minds. I have to thank you guys because I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. I can’t help but wonder what you people would do if I made a YouTube video of me peeing on my LTCH card. MAN...I AM LMAO!!!

I haven't put much stock into anything you've said up to this point. I don't see me putting any more than I already have.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This thread was a social engineering experiment. It was Mickey Mouse level to twist your little INGO minds. I have to thank you guys because I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. I can’t help but wonder what you people would do if I made a YouTube video of me peeing on my LTCH card. MAN...I AM LMAO!!!

:popcorn:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Pee on whatever you want (as long as it's you're property). I just can't get past the thought of not carrying a firearm because you disagree with the current laws required to do so legally.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This thread was a social engineering experiment. It was Mickey Mouse level to twist your little INGO minds. I have to thank you guys because I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. I can’t help but wonder what you people would do if I made a YouTube video of me peeing on my LTCH card. MAN...I AM 藍 LMAO!!!

So you are actually a sheeple who is not really down for the struggle?
    That or worse you are a government agent promoting disinformation.

That's whack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom