• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    As gun owners, we all know that proper care and maintenance is not only necessary for increasing the lifespan of our guns, but also to ensuring safe operation. And, just like shining shoes, there are many ways to clean your gun. This guide shows some basic tips on how to clean your revolver.

From the Art of Manliness archives:
    How to Correctly Clean Your Revolver Gun | The Art of Manliness

The Art of Manliness is "a blog dedicated to uncovering the lost art of being a man." I follow the twitter account, @artofmanliness, but you can also sign up for email or RSS updates if you prefer those.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    my brother was telling me about the Art of Manliness website. it's ok, I guess. it got him interested, which got me interested, in wet shaving.

now I know why he tells me that he's a "revolver man", and he wants a S&W .357 revolver. I forget the model #, but it's called "The Lawman".

at first, I was :rolleyes:, but now I just say good for him. hopefully he'll find the revolver that floats his boat before he learns some other way to act manly.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I don't use a brush down the barrel every time. I use a solvent soaked pad and run it through a few times... I clean it every time it's used though.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    my brother was telling me about the Art of Manliness website. it's ok, I guess. it got him interested, which got me interested, in wet shaving.

now I know why he tells me that he's a "revolver man", and he wants a S&W .357 revolver. I forget the model #, but it's called "The Lawman".

at first, I was :rolleyes:, but now I just say good for him. hopefully he'll find the revolver that floats his boat before he learns some other way to act manly.
    Take away the man card. The "Lawman" is a Colt. :laugh:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I don't know about that...you gotta take into consideration that I own a 17 year old and I've had a LOT of stinkeye practice. You might say I've perfected the art.

Respect to your Stinkeye, and to you for managing a 17 yr old, :thumbsup: but Stinkeye can't hold a candle to the Dayak devil eye. Those old headhunting shamans mastered the Dark Side before the rise of the British Empire. If he can survive those old boys, I don't think an American Stinkeye will bother him much. Either way, let's just hope the kid behaves properly henceforth.:D

Top Bottom