• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The KYGO link was working fine but is now going to a Apache Test Page. Maybe there is maintenance being done, but it just went to a server error page and then this.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yup....went to a go daddy page......:dunno:

I meant SD's post about the zipper picture.

I don't go to a go daddy page. I go to Apache 2 Test Page with this message [h=2]If you are a member of the general public:[/h]The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.
    If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.
    For example, if you experienced problems while visiting Example Domain, you should send e-mail to "webmaster@example.com".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I meant SD's post about the zipper picture.

I don't go to a go daddy page. I go to Apache 2 Test Page with this message [h=2]If you are a member of the general public:[/h]The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you just visited is either experiencing problems or is undergoing routine maintenance.
    If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.
    For example, if you experienced problems while visiting Example Domain, you should send e-mail to "webmaster@example.com".

Yeah.....I just saw SD's zipper post.

Top Bottom