How to disappear in America - A guide to vanishing without a trace.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Wow, thanks for the link.

This offers some serious points to consider for those of us
    with a desire to stay below the radar.

Thanks and reps coming your way.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Clip?

IT'S A MAGAZINE, FFS.

Half of this guy speaks truth and the other half bespeaks a serious ignorance.

Leaving kids behind when abused? I literally laughed out loud at that.

Thanks for the link, though.

Also, I do hope anyone giving consideration to this subject at least give a cursory glance to the Day of the Jackal. Great novel and it provides some dated but still very useful information.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    see, I thought you only had to be a white christian male and then no one ever sees or cares about you ;) But maybe that just for tax monies, legal battles, or jobs

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I would hope that most moral people would have read just the first few paragraphs and realized the author of the article is attempting to help criminals breaking the law as well as trying to help illegal aliens take advantage of the system. These are the type people who should be in jail or deported, not living high off the hog on fake ID's.

If you've entered the United States illegally to start a new life, (or are planning to) you must contend with immigration officials which have historically been under-staffed, poorly-managed, and staffed by incompetent (though often voraciously brutal) thugs -- high school dropouts -- who only want to carry a gun but couldn't make it in the police force. Unlike police officers, immigration officials didn't get into their line of work to help people; they got into their line of work to keep you out of the country and to track you down and throw you out if you do get in. Their desire is to subject you to their control, feeding their power trips, making themselves feel manly. Unlike police officers, they aren't out to help society, they're out to inflict misery upon the hapless and the down-trodden.

Hapless and downtrodden my sweet Aunt Fanny...I don't want drug mules and child molesters being able to start a new life in my country. If you can legally immigrate that's fine...welcome to the US, if not sorry about your luck.

His firearms knowledge is abysmal to say the least...

In semi-automatics, there is ammunition stored in the handle of the gun inside of a removable clip. There is usually a lever at the base of the handle which, when pressed, releases the clip. The clip may not slide out on its own in which case you must press the lever and pull the clip out using both hands. On some semi-automatics, there is no lever but there is a screw which one must turn.

I would say the vast majority use a button located by the trigger guard area, and when was the last time you saw a screw magazine release?

This guy is barely better than the criminals themselves.

Top Bottom