• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have figured out the secrets to keeping gorgeous women shooting gun and to keep there interests in the sport instead of shopping. Unfortunately just as much money will be spent.

Today I had the opportunity to take a lovely lady to the range today to fire some guns she has never had the pleasure of firing before. I say I had the opportunity because we all know how hard it is to get women to a range on a regular basis. But today I was lucky enough to have this lovely lady accompany me to the range.
    IMG_0432.jpg

I have found that on every trip to the range, it's best to start them off with something they have shot before. And the Ruger 10/22 is perfect for this.
    IMG_0442.jpg

Then after that, I find it good to give them something they have never tried before, this keeps the ladies interest. The SKS does a wonderful job. And she did great too. Which brings me to another point, you must always compliment women. Her form has gotten so much better, and I constantly compliment her on it and reassure her she is doing a great job. Even when she is not doing good, she is doing great if you guys know what I mean. I find that women are to be complimented for things no less than 10 times a day, this keeps them happy, which keeps you happy.
    IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

How did that Ugly dude get in there.

Then this little guy decided he wanted to come visit her. She was quick to relocate him out of the range as she through it was to dangerous for the little guy.
    IMG_0479.jpg

And then there was this devious character near the shotgun range. She was not able to relocate him, but not because she didn't try, but it hissed at her.
    IMG_0478.jpg

But once her shoulder starts hurting that is it, pack it in, don't ask her to suffer any further. Take the rest of the time to further compliment her by telling her you want her to model for you, and take that opportunity to get some really awesome photos. Photos that will reaffirm to her that guns are awesome and a positive thing. They eat that stuff up.

IMG_0454.jpg

And let her pose like she wants to, just make sure all the guns are safe and she obeys safety rules. And then start snapping off pics that will make her happy.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

And before anyone yells at me for this picture, know that I was no where near the camera, I have a remote for it to take pictures like this.

IMG_0468.jpg

On our way back to the car, we were met by this little fella. He was kinda cute. I think a rat snake, but I was not 100% sure so we went way around him. Surprisingly enough as kind hearted as she was, trying to find the other animals and reptiles a new safer home, she didn't even try to do the same with this little fella.

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

:dunno:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Guys, while we definitely appreciate sadclownwp getting the women out to shoot and his follow up reports, we (women) don't need the additional comments about how hot she is and the additional comments that get made that do not pertain to the topic of the thread.

Yes, this is a women & firearms forum. It's to help the women out and to make some feel more comfortable in this forum than perhaps they would in another one. Please remember the intended audience in this forum is women and please be respectful.

Top Bottom