• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    drupal gardens But it really depends on what your wanting to accomplish with the website, there are lot's of free ones out there. Do you have a domain name?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Back up: what are your goals?

Presenting static information? Interactive site with user postings or submitting information to you? Selling something? Too broad of a question.

Supportkent.com I put together in an hour for $12 for the year including hosting and the domain fee with godaddy. Simple hosting, presenting information only using their website builder and a template.

Hartatac.com was a template we changed a bit. The template I think was around $500 or less. Most pages are generated from database information. We created a few custom pages. We spent a lot more than $12/year to host it.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Goals? Here's what I'm wanting to do:

My mother is getting ready to start breeding Rottweilers. And she's asked me to start a website for her. I'm wanting to make the website that shows her dogs, puppies, breeding history, something like that.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That would be pretty easy using a template and a design app from whatever hosting company you choose. Basically a photo album where you can change pics and the caption under it. Many have free templates you can try and adjust before paying.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    That would be pretty easy using a template and a design app from whatever hosting company you choose. Basically a photo album where you can change pics and the caption under it. Many have free templates you can try and adjust before paying.

Can you do all that thru godaddy.com?

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Do those web site builders do seo?
    ( search engine optimization )
    If not you might want to look into it. Generating traffic to a site is hard converting traffic is even harder.

Top Bottom