• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What could have been better?

"I appreciate your civility.... here please take these wonderful parting gifts, thanks for shopping Quick-E Mart."

:ar15:

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I wouldn't condone stealing under any circumstances, but this guy makes me sad to think that he is so desperate that he would resort to such a thing. The deed is done, and I am sure he will go to jail for it. I just wish someone could have worked with him before it came to this. It is almost as if he just wants to get caught and end the misery. What is this world coming to? Where was this at and when did it happen?

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    If you watch closely you'll notice the robber always keeps his finger outside the trigger guard, and the business end of the pistol at least pointed down in a semi-safe direction. I'd almost bet the safety was on also.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I suppose assault with a deadly weapon is OK if you are polite about it. I am not sure about Indiana but in North Carolina it is a Mandatory 7 year sentence with no parole no matter how polite you are.

It seems to me that some would say that the economy justifies bad behavior. The truth is you are no better than you are at your lowest point.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I think if the clerk would have told him no he would have said. "thank you very much" and have a nice day, sorry to have bothered you, etc.etc.etc.
    That whole thing was unbelievable

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Honestly had to watch that twice before I could think of anything to say, makes me sad that such a nice man had things happen and it came to this. Also a slick move by the guy behind the counter to leave the bills in the till

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    That is crazy he was so polite, and slick by the cashier but I wouldnt have risked it to keep the large bills everyone knows theres four slots to a cash register. I dont think this guy would have shot him or even pointed the gun at him anymore than he had to but its not your money why be a hero? Its sad to see the world coming to this.

IN1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Wow. Hard to be as mad at him as I usually am for the smash and grab folks that come in and tear the place up, put the gun to the owner's head and sometimes kill.

I know it's robbery, with a gun none the less, but that is sad. Sad that he felt he had to do that in order to buy food for his family and pay rent. However, now he is likely in jail or will be soon with a clearly visible face. Nice guy like that has to have people that know him and will recognize him. He got so little that will not help his family very much and will likely land him in jail or prison which won't help either. I would have sold the gun, sold the car, furniture, everything but that. That is just throwing your life away.

Top Bottom