• Status
    Not open for further replies.

headleyj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hey all! Lookin fwd to learning alot on this site, have tons of questions :) but need a favor from someone. Since noobs cant send pms evidently can someone pm the fella in the classifieds that has the polished kimber 1911 with snakeskin grips for me? Id like to talk to him, but dont know how...phone # maybe?????

Also theres an ad in long gun classifieds "trade 870 remmy for 9mm".....can someone ask what gauge it is for me?

I understand i only have 1 post, but dont know what else to do honestly. Guess u need 50 posts before i can pm or reply to classifieds??????

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO, glad your here, You need to read the FAQ and get 50 quality posts in before you can use the classifieds, take the time to let people get to know you and post int the threads that interest you, INGO is a great place to be!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Welcome from the good side of Monroe county (the westside) :ingo:

If you really need to get a hold of someone in the classifieds you can become a site supporter, or just get your 50 posts. Either way good to have you here.

headleyj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hey thans to all for the warm welcome! Really looking fwd to learning alot more!! Understand on the classifieds, just stumbled on that 1911 and wm and been lookin for a nice polished 1911 for awhile and that fslla with the wm didnt say what gauge it was. Dads a big wm fan, as am i, first shotgun i ever shot. Matterafact he bought one new in the 70's and gave it to me for my bday last year...he wouldnt take no for an amswer. Stubborn ol man :) see yall on the forums! Thanks again!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom