• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluemist

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2023
    Midwest
    Hey everyone! I was encouraged to post here after posting in "two words, words abound". I'm born and raised in Mishawaka, moved to Indy after university and spent two good years there and have been back in Mishawaka for the last two years. I'm usually not the type to post all the time and rant/rave, but I do enjoy getting to know people and INGO feels cozy...so far :D

I haven't spent much time in the firearms world the last few years but looking to jump back in! I'm an accountant by training, but spend quite a bit of time tinkering with computers and experimenting with technology. I like to change and break things from time to time. Recently I've tried to strike a balance so I've taken up gardening during the last two years which has been quite rewarding. My newest pursuit is archery since I would like to learn to bowhunt, but I am totally out of my depth.

Anyway... I'm all over the place!

I look forward to meeting you all!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome. Although Ingo is a firearm-oriented group there are all kinds of topics of interest to get into here besides firearms.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Welcome to INGO from Lowellabama!

You'll find we're like a very large, loving, semi-disfunctional family, with a sarcastic streak a mile wide!
    But it's all in good fun.
    And by all means, make sure you put on your thick skin before you dive into the political section!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome to INGO from Lowellabama!

You'll find we're like a very large, loving, semi-disfunctional family, with a sarcastic streak a mile wide!
    But it's all in good fun.
    And by all means, make sure you put on your thick skin before you dive into the political section!
    I think we have a FULLY dysfunctional family here, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    O.p., there are many on here with incredibly diverse interests.
    Gardening discussion would fit in the outdoor section nicely, but would also fit into the survival threads as well.

Jump in and ask questions.
    It's a great way to learn. Or you could just tell us what we're doing wrong...

At any rate, welcome to Ingo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom