• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironman870

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    NE
    Howdy from Fort Wayne. Recently became of age and went out and bought a ruger p95. excellent gun for the buck. originally saw the sr40c at a gun show. wanted that. then the girlfriends brother told me about a used sr40 a place had. went there to look at it one day. came back the next day to get it and it was sold. im happy with a 9mm as my first handgun though. rounds are a little cheaper too.

while im big into hunting, i have very little handgun experience. ive shot maybe 3 other occasions before getting mine so im trying to be responsible by reading up on the laws, looking for offered safety classes etc. ive already sent in for my cc permit. 8-10 months! c'mon! lol.

I found the site by looking for an answer to my question. legally in my current permitless state, i can tote my handgun with me as long as i cant reach it from the drivers seat correct? like put it in the cargo area. i can have bullets too. just like keep them in the glove box? Am i correct?

Whos going to the gun, knife and outdoorsman show this saturday in the Fort?

Laters,
    :patriot:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    legally in my current permitless state, i can tote my handgun with me as long as i cant reach it from the drivers seat correct? like put it in the cargo area. i can have bullets too. just like keep them in the glove box? Am i correct?

First, welcome from Indianapolis! You would get better answers to your question if you posted in the "General Firearms Discussion" forum as more people will see your question and some be able to answer it with Indiana Codes and links to the codes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom