Howtohunt.com Hunting stories and Bigfoot stories..A BC Guide opens up...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Not much activity on this thread but John the Plinker and Indiucky made Steve's channel....Autographs available at the shop gratis.....John's story starts at about 2:50...

"Okay...Not really sure what this word means or if it's a name but stopped by to see Indiucky.....":laugh::laugh:

[video=youtube;5Hprc7vtjnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hprc7vtjnA[/video]

We is famous!!!!!

Vanderbilt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2022
    Nineveh
    Just had a story on here from Trafalgar, member on here?
    .....that's funny, grew up south of Trafalgar, east of Morgantown. I'll give you couple strange incidents I remember. One was in 1960 or 61, I was 5-6 years old. We had a calf killed in our back fields. My Dad was really puzzled about it. Then in the fall of that year, we were having a family gathering at our lake. Something got our dogs all worked up but they didn't go chase whatever it was. Dad said it was probably a wildcat.

Fast forward, sometime in the early to mid 70's. I know I was out of school, Dad woke me up, handed me a shotgun and said come with me. Once again, the dogs were going crazy. My Dad walked about 15-20 feet past the garage out by an old corncrib. He calmly walked back and said "get back in the house". That was that. He said he got a really odd feeling and just wasn't comfortable. My pop was a medic and wounded pretty bad in WW2, so whatever it was unnerved him. Only other thing I can think of. There was a story about someone seeing one close to Nineveh but that was 20 or so years ago. All I got....we get to telling stories up at the cabin our muzzle loader club built. I've seen plenty of hairy, smelly things with big feet. Unfortunately, I know most of them, lol....

Top Bottom