Please reply by conversation.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    SOLD

Unit is new sealed in box. Purchased on BF deal for daughter, but decided to go another route. I can return to Walmart, but I thought I would offer it up first.

I paid $450 + Tax, asking $500 FIRM to at least make it worth my time. Laptop retails for $750.

Cash only, not looking for trades unless they heavily favor me.
    Local pickup, not delivering halfway across state as I'm working a lot of extra hours right now and don't have the time.
    Located in Greencastle

Description:

The thin and powerful HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk0096wm lets you experience high-grade graphics and processing power that meets your multitasking and gaming needs. The HP Wide Vision HD camera, 9th generation Intel Core processor, and NVIDIA GeForce graphics deliver incredible in-game experiences and crisp, simultaneous live streaming. Enjoy smooth gameplay visuals with a 15.6-inch diagonal, anti-glare, micro-edge FHD display and fast refresh rate. Game harder for longer with up to 8.5 hours of battery life (8 hours video playback), an acid-green backlit keyboard with integrated numeric pad, and a dual-fan system for enhanced thermal cooling. Wide rear corner vents and additional air inlets maximize airflow and keep this gaming laptop cool during extended usage. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with the 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD, while the front-firing speakers with Audio by B&O deliver powerful, custom-tuned sound. Plus, pair with a MU-MIMO router for a smoother online experience in multiple device homes.

Specs:

Operating system: Windows 10 Home
    Processor: 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-9300H
    Display: 15.6-inch diagonal FHD, IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit
    Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
    Internal storage: 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
    Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
    Sound: Audio by B&O with dual speakers
    Wireless: Realtek 802.11b/g/n/ac(2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo
    Camera: HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
    Product weight: 4.92 lbs
    Keyboard: Full-size island-style acid green backlit keyboard with numeric keypad

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom