• ...and so much more!
  • Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    51XqBeKo6UL._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20.jpg

I am posting this listing for my church.
    They reciently purchased 4x of these [ame=http://www.amazon.com/HP-TouchPad-9-7-Inch-Tablet-Computer/dp/B0055D66V4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348697707&sr=8-1&keywords=hp+-+touchpad]32GB HP TouchPad tablets[/ame] to use as kiosks for event check in and check out.
    As testing turns out they will not work 100% for the kiosk purpose. I have since helped them find a better a solution, but we need to sell the touchpads to fund the new kiosk hardware.
    They are all like brand new in the box. Each tablet has been un-boxed, charged, and re-boxed.

Also as a bonus, each tablet will come with a [ame=http://www.amazon.com/HP-Touchstone-Charging-Dock-TouchPad/dp/B0055QYJIS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348697707&sr=8-4&keywords=hp+-+touchpad]HP Touchstone Charging Dock[/ame] that the church purchased separately. The docks are inductive systems that charge the tablet by placing them on the surface of the dock.
    31B3U4PHyCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

At this time there are 4 tablets with dock available for $290.00 each. (+buyer covers shipping costs)
    I cannot guarantee stock as I am not the only person with the church trying to sell these tablets. If you are interested send me a PM and I will do my level best to get one held back for you.
    No trade inquiries please. WTS only as the thread denotes.

Top Bottom