• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Not sure I would describe the INCOG as flimsy. Mine seems to work really well. Definitely an AIWB only holster though. If you are going for strong side carry there are better options.

i only use the holster, none of the mag carriers.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    Mine isn't flimsey, but sure is uncomfortable. I just pulled mine out and tried it again, and am getting rid of it. I bought an AIWB from a USN member that has a table at the 1500 that absolutely rocks. Hooch used to make a taco that is still my fav AIWB, but I digress. I don't understand the hype on the incog, complicated and uncomfortable as all get out. I probably should have waited to post this till I sold mine......

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Mine isn't flimsey, but sure is uncomfortable. I just pulled mine out and tried it again, and am getting rid of it. I bought an AIWB from a USN member that has a table at the 1500 that absolutely rocks. Hooch used to make a taco that is still my fav AIWB, but I digress. I don't understand the hype on the incog, complicated and uncomfortable as all get out. I probably should have waited to post this till I sold mine......
    Zulu Bravo? I have several of his holsters, sheaths, and pouches, quality stuff for sure! For those who don't think the INCOG is flimsy, run it in a FOF class! Mine was squished the first time I went to the ground. Had to finish the day and weekend with a Fricke AA, it did fine.

Top Bottom