• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I have been carrying HTM for about 2 years now. They are all hand made right over in Ohio. HTM has several world famous designers working for them like Darrel Ralph, Randall King and Greg Lightfoot. They are a very high quality knife and gtg. :twocents:

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have been carrying HTM for about 2 years now. They are all hand made right over in Ohio. HTM has several world famous designers working for them like Darrel Ralph, Randall King and Greg Lightfoot. They are a very high quality knife and gtg. :twocents:

Thanks for the info! What would be your price on the one listed?

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Man, I noticed that brand in Blade magazine and looked into the company as I was interested in their products. Hand Tech Made knives offers s variety of models between $249 & $600. The physical structure or cool look is what caught my eye obviously. I immediately came accross Nutfancy projects review where he dogged it out bad. Im not a huge Nutfancy fan neccessarily but I find hid reviews to be very detail oriented. He had some legitimate complaints and some trivial stuff. The review was enough for me to keep looking.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I dont put alot of stock in Nutnfancy reviews. Ive seen several where he reviews guns w/o even shooting them.

How can he have anything to say if he doesnt even shoot it? :dunno:

Also the only review I saw from him on HTM knives was a folder. The one my brother is interested in is a fixed blade and its not a DDR design so not apples to apples if you ask me. If Brad says they are high quality then I put WAY more stock in his opinion than Nutnfancy's.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I dont put alot of stock in Nutnfancy reviews. Ive seen several where he reviews guns w/o even shooting them.

How can he have anything to say if he doesnt even shoot it? :dunno:

Also the only review I saw from him on HTM knives was a folder. The one my brother is interested in is a fixed blade and its not a DDR design so not apples to apples if you ask me. If Brad says they are high quality then I put WAY more stock in his opinion than Nutnfancy's.

I'll reserve judgement about Nutnfancy's reviews, he is entitled to his opinions and some I agree with and some I don't. You could have a dozen different people doing reviews on the same product and your going to see different opinions (likes & dislikes). My opinion is based on customer feedback. I probably have only sold a 1/2 dozens HTM knives over the last 2 years (A lot of people have never heard of HTM knives). The few people that I have talked to after owning them, have had nothing but positive things to say about them. Also, if you go over to blade forums, HTM has their own sub-forum. Almost everything I read over there in HTM's sub-forum is positive. :twocents:

Top Bottom