• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Huge thanks for sharpening my kershaw and the great deal on the new kershaw. Great folks and much appreciated! :+1:

Well...we can't take credit for sharpening your knife ...it was Charlie2 (another INGO member) that just happen to be helping us out on Saturday. We do appreciate your business, and if we can help you in the future, just let us know.

benkrebs

Plinker
    Jun 2, 2011
    I agree! Went to the stand today and asked about the CRKT special. All sold out, but he made more available than initially promised. How cool!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Brad is definitely a great guy to deal with! KnifeLady takes care of all of us on here very well and that is why she has the loyal following.

BethChambers

Plinker
    Jun 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well...we can't take credit for sharpening your knife ...it was Charlie2 (another INGO member) that just happen to be helping us out on Saturday. We do appreciate your business, and if we can help you in the future, just let us know.

Well, Charlie2, thank you for sharpening my knife! I will visit you again for sure! Thanks again SO much!

boneshaker214

Plinker
    Jun 11, 2011
    thanks guys for sharping her knife .. she still has all her fingers lol .. any bids on the "so called work knife " ? lol take no less than $500 for it haha j/k ;)

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    thanks guys for sharping her knife .. she still has all her fingers lol .. any bids on the "so called work knife " ? lol take no less than $500 for it haha j/k ;)

Your "work knife" was donated to Tyler34...I'm not sure what he is going to do with it, but if there is anyone that can re-profile the blade and make it a user again, Tyler can do it. Now...quit using your knife edges as a prying tool. :):

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    2011-06-17_17-34-59_508.jpg

Top Bottom