• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    ok i need to get pics but have the following and more i dont remember to list. this was inherited so dont know much about them

i full duty rig for a 1911 with a leather basket weave belt, double mag pouch and cuff case $65

[STRIKE]full duty rig for a glock 17 with a leather basket weave belt, double mag pouch and cuff case $65[/STRIKE]sold

full duty rig for a s&w med frame revolver with a leather basket weave belt, double speed loader pouch and cuff case $30

several leather and one nylon belt and some more cuff cases and revolver holsters and a lefty nylon 1911 holster too. pm me with questions and what belt you are referring to

i need glock 21,sig 226 9mm, walther p99 and h&k usp .45 mags and ammo factory in origional boxes .45 acp,.223/5.56, 9mm and 10mm

DSCI0078-1.jpg

DSCI0077-1.jpg

DSCI0076-1.jpg

DSCI0075-2.jpg

DSCI0073-1.jpg

DSCI0072-2.jpg

Last edited:

nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    If you have a leather holster for a 38 Special revolver, I might be interested.

ok i need to get pics but have the following and more i dont remember to list. this was inherited so dont know much about them

i full duty rig for a 1911 with a leather basket weave belt, double mag pouch and cuff case $65

full duty rig for a glock 17 with a leather basket weave belt, double mag pouch and cuff case $65

full duty rig for a s&w med frame revolver with a leather basket weave belt, double speed loader pouch and cuff case $30

several leather and one nylon belt and some more cuff cases and revolver holsters and a lefty nylon 1911 holster too. pm me with questions and what belt you are referring to

i need glock 21,sig 226 9mm, walther p99 and h&k usp .45 mags and ammo factory in origional boxes .45 acp,.223/5.56, 9mm and 10mm

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom