• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Hunter has re-invented himself as a fulltime artist and the gallery owner plans to sell some paintings for $500,000.
    This is actually a pretty clever way to sell the Big Guy's influence legally.
    Bonus points, it provides an excuse for the drug use, sexual proclivities and generally odd behavior. I mean what great artist hasn't been quirky? Hunter hasn't cut his ear off, ...yet.
    I predict even more corporations will want Hunter on their boards because he is soooo brave to give up a promising career in oil development to pursue his real passion.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is why leadership hires smart law firms and why laws are written the way they are.

Always follow the money
    Laws written by people that are lawyers or have them on staff to be used by legal firms to skirt the grey areas for the rich and shifty. Yup.............follow the money folks and stop voting for this **** sticks. Please.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm sorry, I falsely accused the FSCHOTUS (the first son/crack head) of selling influence under the guise of art. Joe announced deal to make gallery keep buyers confidential and refuse offers the are OVER ASKING PRICE.
    WTF? Who pays more than sticker for this crap? My Granny painted in the same style.
    1625795490861.png

WARNING, major BS politician statement coming, don't be hatin.
    Andrew Bates, the deputy White House press secretary, suggested that the buyers’ confidentiality would ensure the process is ethical. “The president has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history, and his family’s commitment to rigorous processes like this is a prime example,” Bates said.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm sorry, I falsely accused the FSCHOTUS (the first son/crack head) of selling influence under the guise of art. Joe announced deal to make gallery keep buyers confidential and refuse offers the are OVER ASKING PRICE.
    WTF? Who pays more than sticker for this crap? My Granny painted in the same style.
    View attachment 147334

WARNING, major BS politician statement coming, don't be hatin.
    Andrew Bates, the deputy White House press secretary, suggested that the buyers’ confidentiality would ensure the process is ethical. “The president has established the highest ethical standards of any administration in American history, and his family’s commitment to rigorous processes like this is a prime example,” Bates said.

The dung is deeper than my boots are high in that statement.

Top Bottom