• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Would you buy one of their suppressors at this point? I know they are out of business and have been for some time.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Would you buy one of their suppressors at this point? I know they are out of business and have been for some time.
    They have a good selection at my LGS. It seems that whoever purchased the Huntertown inventory can now sell it, I'd consider it for a 22lr can. For a 9mm or 5.56 can I'm looking elsewhere.

Revdev86

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Central Indiana
    If it was a heck of a good deal I’d think hard about it. Like almost free good deal…
    Given that the manufacturer is out of business and made meh cans to begin with, I’m sure ECCO machine could always hook it up with repair, recore/rework if ever needed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've had a number of Huntertown cans. They were fine. I'd buy one, sure.

The 556 and 30cal cans were built like tanks, and their 22 cans were light and worked well. No hate here.
    I was talking to a guy in the store and he was talking about poor the welds looked to him.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I have one of their .22 and .223 cans. I’d buy the .22 again still, the larger can was nice with the warranty that no longer exists. It works fine, just a tad heavier than some.

If it was a lot cheaper I’d still get either, but the .22 would still work well

Top Bottom