• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Wow, no fun. 88 views and no response. I agree, it was wordy, but I was honestly looking for a little insight or maybe even thoughts from outside my own head. I guess I will do most of my posting to the other forums I have been a member of for a decade or longer.

I think an 88 would make a fine battery for hunting...are you hunting tanks or airplanes?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Those things charge fast. I want something that shoots flat and gets there NOW.

Yes, but they are also tough so you want something capable of penetrating DEEP that can CYCLE quickly for a follow up shot. A double rifle in .470 NE would be a good choice along with a culling belt to charge it quickly.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    A 30-30 is kind of like a AAA battery and a 50 BMG is most similar to AA hunting batteries

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Perhaps he should do a search on Ebay. I buy batteries there all the time. Mailman brought me 100 lithium batteries a week or two ago.

Redleg11b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2017
    Goshen/Elkhart
    I hope the OP liked all of our funny material since he said we were no fun.:):

I have stopped back in to read the humorous responses. I have not totally gone, just decided to stick to other forums for most stuff. I will still post here with Indiana specific issues. I will also be more concise with my posts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have stopped back in to read the humorous responses. I have not totally gone, just decided to stick to other forums for most stuff. I will still post here with Indiana specific issues. I will also be more concise with my posts.

Glad you came back around. This is a pretty good place with a lot of knowledge for the asking. You just have to ask it in the right way.
    Also realize a lot of us have been here a good while and we see the sarcasm/humor when it is posted. After a while you will as well.

PaulWest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2017
    West
    Wow, no fun. 88 views and no response. I agree, it was wordy, but I was honestly looking for a little insight or maybe even thoughts from outside my own head. I guess I will do most of my posting to the other forums I have been a member of for a decade or longer.

Making a post like this obviously loses, but more importantly thinking this way loses in a bigger, macro level, real life kind of way. Stand tall, say what you mean, mean what you say.

Redleg11b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2017
    Goshen/Elkhart
    I meant exactly what I said. I will do most of my posting elsewhere. I also realized that sometimes the internal forces of my thought processes are not the most appropriate for a forum atmosphere. All in all I wish no I'll will and will still be occasionally browsing, sharing, and learning.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom