• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    Having never heard of wild beagles before I'm curious what sort of test they perform to determine it. They are a fairly small dog, yotes around here would have it for dinner rather quickly.

trust me, you never want to encounter a wild beagle. they will lay on your lap until you are dead

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There are legalities, and lying, possibly being inhumane with a kill (which would seem not to be the case here), and possibly killing someone's pet...

...but there's no inherent immorality in killing a dog any more than a coyote, rabbit or deer.

Generally speaking I agree, if it's yours/feral/a threat. If it's someone else and is posing no danger then I'd have to disagree. I've known people that eat dog, I've had it once myself. And I have no problem with it, but they weren't someone else pets.

I guess I don't see where this was animal torture in any real capacity. That's like saying hunters torture everything they kill. It was a shot in the heart, which any hunter would be happy to have made.

I understand the anger in him shooting a random dog for no apparent reason. It just doesn't seem like "torture" is the best word to describe it.

Probably used torture because it's the first word in the heading of the IC that would cover this.
    IC 35-46-3-12 Torture or mutilation of a vertebrate animal; killing a
    domestic animal

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

giphy.gif

Top Bottom