• ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    :laugh::laugh:

on a serious note. I am interested in this revolution the guy is talking about. Methinks I would be on the other side from the writer.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    That's what liberals call hate speech.... but, it only applies to the slandering of liberals. It's never mentioned when used against Conservatives.

They demand Tolerance while pursuing a scorched-earth policy.:tantrum:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Jeff Sessions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article's introduction section may not adequately summarize its contents. To comply with Wikipedia's lead section guidelines, please consider expanding the lead to provide an accessible overview of the article's key points. (July 2009) Jeff Sessions

United States Senator
    from Alabama

Incumbent Assumed office
    January 7, 1997
    Serving with Richard Shelby Preceded by Howell T. Heflin 44th Attorney General of Alabama
    In office
    January 16, 1995 – January 3, 1997 Governor Fob James Preceded by Jimmy Evans Succeeded by William H. Pryor, Jr. Born December 24, 1946 (1946-12-24) (age 62)
    Selma, Alabama Political party Republican Spouse Mary Blackshear Sessions Children Mary Abigail Sessions, Ruth Walk Sessions, Sam Sessions Residence Mobile, Alabama Alma mater Huntingdon College University of Alabama
    Occupation Attorney Religion Methodist Military service Service/branch United States Army Years of service 1973-1977 Rank Captain Unit Reserves Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) The following was added, by a clearly uneducated individual who is using Wikipedia to vent:"is a racist di**head who will be first against the wall when the revolution comes." (liberal pussi, 2009) He is also new ranking member on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Jeff Sessions

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article's introduction section may not adequately summarize its contents. To comply with Wikipedia's lead section guidelines, please consider expanding the lead to provide an accessible overview of the article's key points. (July 2009) Jeff Sessions

United States Senator
    from Alabama

Incumbent Assumed office
    January 7, 1997
    Serving with Richard Shelby Preceded by Howell T. Heflin 44th Attorney General of Alabama
    In office
    January 16, 1995 – January 3, 1997 Governor Fob James Preceded by Jimmy Evans Succeeded by William H. Pryor, Jr. Born December 24, 1946 (1946-12-24) (age 62)
    Selma, Alabama Political party Republican Spouse Mary Blackshear Sessions Children Mary Abigail Sessions, Ruth Walk Sessions, Sam Sessions Residence Mobile, Alabama Alma mater Huntingdon College University of Alabama
    Occupation Attorney Religion Methodist Military service Service/branch United States Army Years of service 1973-1977 Rank Captain Unit Reserves Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) The following was added, by a clearly uneducated individual who is using Wikipedia to vent:"is a racist di**head who will be first against the wall when the revolution comes." (liberal pussi, 2009) He is also new ranking member on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i dont care what people say about him, i actually met the guy and he is down to earth i think. on my 21st bday he walked in with his wife and sat down and had some drinks next to me and my friend who was there with me celebrating his bday too and some how my friend made it home but i ended up in the hospital and the next day i had to burn my clothes. every now and then he can be seen down at pappa raccos on highway 59 and beach road in gulf shores alabama.

Top Bottom